AMSTERDAM TO BASEL
Save $500 per guest
September 6 – 21, 2017
Save $500 per guest! Space is limited!
Ends May 5, 2017.
Few European River cruises compare with the Rhine and Mosel Rivers. The mighty Rhine River meanders through four countries. The Mosel River resembles that country back road drive you love, begging to be discovered.
16 Days is the perfect amount of time to enjoy all the best these two rivers offer. Enjoy full day excursions into the heart of the Black Forest in Germany, Alsace, the province that gave birth to French wines and the heart of the Swiss Alps.
September is the best time on these rivers with the vineyards and harvest parties in the small villages a true delight. A relaxed pace combined with incredible scenic cruising and plenty of time onshore, create the perfect Rhine and Mosel River experience.
YOUR 16-DAY JOURNEY
15 day cruise aboard our 90 guest Da Vinci
- The Best value in River Cruising.- add up all the extras found elsewhere and our value is incomparable. Our per day costs are lower than any other
- Private car home pick up service – Your journey begins and ends at your door.
- Round trip air fare from Toronto. Air gateways available across Canada
- Services of professional Journey Managers in addition to your local guides and ship staff
- Truly all inclusive – The fare you see includes everything.
- Our unique 360° experience!
- Only 90 guests on a 113 guest ship. Divine!
- The Da Vinci is 100% non smoking, including the Sun Deck and entryways
- Longer journeys so you rarely cruise at night. Do you go to Europe to see it, or sleep through it?
- Enjoy a leisurely combination of beautiful cruising and enchanting shore visits each day.
- Overnight in lovely villages each evening.
- A Two Deck River boat offers huge advantages over larger, taller three deck boats.
◦Our Sun Deck is never closed. The Da Vinci glides under all bridges.
◦360° views, all day, every day. You experience all the scenery, not half.
◦High water wont turn your cruise into a coach tour.
◦Low water rarely interrupts your experience with our shallower draft
- All commentary in English
- No formal nights
- World class European cuisine
- Wines of the region, beer, soft drinks and juices with dinner
- All meals daily while on board and while on shore excursions
- Bottled water in your cabin
- 24 hour cappuccino, hot chocolate, coffee, tea and ice machine
- Coffee and tea service morning and afternoon in the lounge
- All gratuities to ship’s staff, local guides, coach drivers, porters, Journey Managers, attraction guides.
- All admissions while on tour
- Welcome reception and farewell dinner
- Our famous little surprises!
- Fares in Canadian funds
- All taxes, (even the HST and VAT) port charges
Experiences with local guides
Guided tours of Düsseldorf, Cologne, Heidelberg, Trier, Strasbourg and the Black Forest • Guided tour of Siegfried’s Mechanical Musical Instrument Museum in Rüdesheim • Cog railway in Königswinter • Four full day tours including; Trier, Germany’s oldest city, the Black Forest, the Alsatian wine region and the Swiss Alps • Ample free time to explore at your leisure
Meals – All, including day tours on land, except lunch last day at airport