BAVARIA, AUSTRIA AND BUDAPEST
August 6 – August 22, 2018 (August 7 – August 23, 2017 – Almost Sold Out!)
August 6 -August 26, 2018 with Prague extension. (August 7 – August 27, 2017 with Prague extension – Almost Sold Out!)
Possibly the greatest river cruise in Europe, made possible in 1992 by the completion of the Main Danube Canal. The highlights of this cruise are many. Experience the former kingdom of Franconia, Bavaria, Upper Austria and the beautiful Wachau Valley, the Puszta and Budapest in Hungary and of course Bratislava, capital of Slovakia to name just a few.
Best of all you experience everything and miss nothing. Cruising through the most beautiful areas of central Europe during the day, exploring all the highlights you have dreamed about and spend the nights moored in new found favourites. You deserve the best!5 DAY PRAGUE POST-JOURNEY ADD-ON
YOUR 17-DAY JOURNEY
- The Best value in River Cruising.- add up all the extras found elsewhere and our value is incomparable. Our per day costs are lower than any other
- Private car home pick up service – Your journey begins and ends at your door.
- Round trip air fare from Toronto. Air gateways available across Canada
- Services of professional Journey Managers in addition to your local guides and ship staff
- Truly all inclusive – The fare you see includes everything.
The Da Vinci – Our two dec River boat offers huge advantages over larger, taller three deck boats.
- Our Sun Deck is never closed. The Da Vinci glides under all bridges.
- 360° views, all day, every day. You experience all the scenery, not half.
- High water won’t turn your cruise into a coach tour.
- Low water rarely interrupts your experience
- Our unique 360° experience – Only with Jerry Van Dyke!
- Only 90 guests on a 113 guest ship. Divine!
- 100% non smoking, including the Sun Deck and entryways
- Longer journeys so you rarely cruise at night. Do you go to Europe to see it, or sleep through it?
- Enjoy a leisurely combination of beautiful cruising and enchanting shore visits each day.
- All Shore excursions – intimate discoveries
- Overnight in lovely villages each evening.
- All commentary in English
- No formal nights
- Bottled water in your cabin daily
- All gratuities to ship’s staff, local guides, coach drivers, porters, Journey Managers, attraction guides.
- All admissions while on tour
- Welcome reception and farewell dinner
- Our famous little surprises!
- Fares in Canadian funds
- All taxes, (even the HST and VAT) port charges
- World class European cuisine in an intimate, open seating dining room
- Wines of the region, beer, soft drinks and juices with dinner
- All meals daily while on board and while on shore excursion
- Meals while on excursions as mentioned in itinerary
- 24 hour cappuccino, hot chocolate, coffee, tea and ice machine
- Coffee and tea service morning and afternoon in the lounge
Experience, Learn and Discover on intimate excursions