Germany, Czech Republic and Poland
Berlin, Prague & Kraków
September 5 – 21, 2018
Save 5% per guest, ENDS March 30
How does it work?
BERLIN to its ultra chic and avant garde present
POTSDAM, a crown jewel and former Prussian royal seat with its splendid gardens and palaces, has garnered UNESCO World Heritage status
DRESDEN remains stoic, from its rebirth after 1945 to its remarkable, striking city silhouette
PRAGUE, untouched for 600 years, will always remain a ‘must-see’ for the seasoned traveler
CESKY KRUMLOV, with its stunning castle reflected in the Vltava River is one of the most picturesque towns in Europe
KRAKÓW, priceless monuments and mountains of cultural art, it is a centre of Europe
WIELICZKA take time to savour this place
WARSAW’S mixture of historic and modern confirm, this is a story of rebirth
YOUR 17-DAY JOURNEY
Discover, Learn, Experience, on private excursions
- Berlin Brandenburg Gate, Tiergarten, Unter den Linden Boulevard and the Alexanderplatz
- Berlin Prenzlauer Berg, Mauerpark in Friedrichshain of East Berlin
- Sanssouci in Potsdam, seat of Prussian Royalty
- Dresden, Florence of the Elbe
- Prague, one city you MUST see, 2 days of exploring at your leisure
- Karlovy Vary, ancient spa town
- Brno, for a real perspective
- Olomouc for its fountains and Trinity Column
- Kraków and its stunning Old Town
- Dunajec rafting
- Dębno UNESCO church
- Wieliczka, UNESCO Salt mine
- Warsaw, UNESCO Old Town
Necessities – know the full cost of your journey before you leave home
- All Taxes incl. GST, HST, PST, VAT
- Gratuities on all included items; Jerry Van Dyke Journey Managers, sightseeing guides, coach drivers, porters, attraction guides etc.
- Private car home pick up or a credit, or an overnight at the Toronto Airport Hilton
- All service charges on included items
- Entrance fees during sightseeing
- Services of a professional Journey Manager
- Services of local guides
- Deluxe overnight carry-on bag or backpack
- Porterage for one piece of baggage
- Full pre-trip information and assistance
- All sightseeing as listed
- Meals as listed
- Berlin, Pullman Berlin Schweizerhof, 3 nights
This famous Berlin hotel welcomes guests to the heart of Berlin, opposite the Zoologischer Garten. From when it opened in 1966, the Schweizerhof has been one of the finest hotels in the neighbourhood. The Pullman team is proud to perpetuate the tradition of the highest standards of quality and individuality.
- Dresden, Steigenberg Hotel de Saxe, 1 night
Located right next to the famous Frauenkirche, Steigenberger Hotel de Saxe in Dresden boasts an extremely convenient central position. Landmarks such as Semper Opera House, Zwinger and Royal Palace are within easy walking distance. This classic hotel brings warmth, comfort and culture, right to its doorstep.
- Prague, La Ballerina Hotel, 4 nights
A luxury urban hotel is all you could desire. Its 38 guest rooms envelop you in comfort and elegance which reflect the historical character of the building. Ideally located only steps from important city highlights, it boasts impeccable amenities, superb service and ultimate comfort, in an intimate, quiet atmosphere.
- Krakow, Hotel Unicus 4 nights
Set in the market area of town, this famous hotel is only steps away from Oskar Schindler’s Factory. This royal building boasts only 35 spacious guest rooms, a delightful, cozy dining room and is close to the main attractions of the city.
- Warsaw, Mamaiion Regina, 2 nights
Located in the heart of Warsaw’s new city, this stylish boutique hotel offers guests a unique location inside the historic Mokrowsky Palace. Guests enjoy a combination of historic elements & modern comforts in all 58 guest rooms. Some are decorated with frescos or feature a terrace or garden.
- Toronto to Berlin, Warsaw to Toronto
- Contact our office for additional air gateways – Vancouver, Ottawa, Montreal, Calgary, Edmonton, Victoria, Winnipeg, Halifax, Moncton, Charlottetown, etc.