NEWFOUNDLAND AND LABRADOR
June 20 – July 03, 2017
Reserve today and avoid disappointment. You will be the first to know… transfer it to another journey of your choice.
Where smiles are accompanied with “How are y’ now,” & “Where y’ longs to?”
• A small group adventure to meet folks on ‘The Rock.’
• Late June, early July – Icebergs! Lobster season! Great weather!
• Experience remote Roddickton, the Green Moose and Conche
• Longer journey for a relaxing pace
• Labrador, whales and lighthouses
• Jerry Van Dyke exclusives – Unique overnights in the quaint villages of Twillingate and Trinity.
• Unique ‘Newfie Screech in’ Dinner with the Parsons Family
• A true ‘local’ guide you will love!
• Whale Watching and Iceberg Cruises
• Auk Island Winery, Beothuck Centre
• Multiple night stays – take your time
Warning – you’ll come home speaking like a Newfoundlander… and love it!!
YOUR 14-DAY JOURNEY
Small group experience • ‘Without the accent, it’s NOT the same’ – a wonderful local guide shares all of Newfoundland, and our Journey Manager takes care of all the details.
Leisurely tours of UNESCO World Heritage Sites at Gros Morne, Port aux Choix & L’Anse aux Meadows • Unique, comfortable accommodations, especially in Twillingate and Trinity – (wow this is so much fun) you will love it.
Gros Morne Theatre • Discovery Centre • St. Anthony • Straits of Bell Isle and the whaling station of Labrador • Lobster with the Parsons Family • Lewisporte craft shop • Grand Falls Salmon Fishway • Terra Nova National Park • Beauty of people and place in Trinity • Iceberg Cruise • Whale Watching and Puffins • Cape Bonavista and John Cabot • St. John’s, oldest community in North America
Meals – All, including day tours on land, except lunch last day at airport