VIENNA TO AMSTERDAM
Explore the greatest river system in Europe
Celebrating 30 years on the European Waterways – Save $1,000 per guest
August 21, 2018 – September 6, 2018
This is the perfect journey for those that love to cruise. It includes highlights of Europe’s two greatest rivers. Covering the greatest distance of any other European river cruise, Vienna to Amsterdam takes in the great cities along the way and still provides plenty of guided tours from our favourite local guides and free time in all the great cities. You need the time to discover and enjoy and our 17 Day Journey is the perfect way to do this.
Discover Vienna and the Wachau Valley in Upper Austria. Spend time in the Altmühl Valley, the ancient heart of Bavaria. Be amazed by the Main Danube Canal, engineering marvel of the 20th century then dream along the scenic Main River. The castles and legends of the Middle Rhine River will amaze and finally, enjoy the Dutch hospitality of the Netherlands and Amsterdam.
Why do we encourage you to reserve now?
Save $1,000 per guest – reserve by Jan 31 to qualify.How does it work?
YOUR 17-DAY JOURNEY
Save $1,000 per guest – reserve by Jan 31 to qualify.
- The Best value in River Cruising.- add up all the extras found elsewhere and our value is incomparable. Our per day costs are lower than any other
- Private car home pick up service – Your journey begins and ends at your door.
- Round trip air fare from Toronto. Air gateways available across Canada
- Services of professional Journey Managers in addition to your local guides and ship staff
- Truly all inclusive – The fare you see includes everything.
The Da Vinci – Our two dec River boat offers huge advantages over larger, taller three deck boats.
- Our Sun Deck is never closed. The Da Vinci glides under all bridges.
- 360° views, all day, every day. You experience all the scenery, not half.
- High water won’t turn your cruise into a coach tour.
- Low water rarely interrupts your experience
- Our unique 360° experience – Only with Jerry Van Dyke!
- Only 90 guests on a 113 guest ship. Divine!
- 100% non smoking, including the Sun Deck and entryways
- 15 night cruise aboard the Da Vinci
- Longer journeys so you rarely cruise at night. Do you go to Europe to see it, or sleep through it?
- Enjoy a leisurely combination of beautiful cruising and enchanting shore visits each day.
- All Shore excursions – intimate discoveries
- Overnight in lovely villages each evening.
- All commentary in English
- No formal nights
- Bottled water in your cabin daily
- All gratuities to ship’s staff, local guides, coach drivers, porters, Journey Managers, attraction guides.
- All admissions while on tour
- Welcome reception and farewell dinner
- Our famous little surprises!
- Fares in Canadian funds
- All taxes, (even the HST and VAT) port charges
- World class European cuisine in an intimate, open seating dining room
- Wines of the region, beer, soft drinks and juices with dinner
- All meals daily while on board and while on shore excursion
- Meals while on excursions as mentioned in itinerary
- 24 hour cappuccino, hot chocolate, coffee, tea and ice machine
- Coffee and tea service morning and afternoon in the lounge
Experience, Learn and Discover on intimate excursions
Guided tours or visits in Vienna, Dürnstein, Grein, Benedictine Abbey in Melk, Passau, Regensburg, Nürnberg, Bamberg, Würzburg, Karlstadt, Wertheim, Rüdesheim, Cologne, Arnhem and Amsterdam and more! • Entrance fees and locals guide tours of, Schönbrunn Palace in Vienna, Danube Shipping Museum & the Stadt Theatre in Grein, the Bishop’s Residenz in Würzburg, Siegfried’s Mechanical Musical Instrument Museum in Rüdesheim • Ample free time in all ports of call
Meals – All, including day tours on land, except lunch last day at airport