VIENNA TO AMSTERDAM
Danube, Main Danube Canal, Main and Rhine Rivers
August 21, 2018 – September 6, 2018
17 Days | 19 Ports | 16 Excursions
perfectly for cruising & enchanting daily excursions.
Embrace the sounds of Vienna at a gala concert
vistas await during your cruise and excursions in the Altmühl Valley, the ancient heart of Bavaria.
over the Continental Divide & toast the Watershed Monument.
medieval Wertheim is perfect for an overnight. The sunset and sunrise views are spectacular.
along the intimate Main River.
and legends along the Rhine bring storybook memories.
beckons with a canal discovery cruise and free time to wander, at your pace.
Why do we encourage you to reserve now?
Save $1,000 per guest – Ends Feb 28.How does it work?
YOUR 17-DAY JOURNEY
Save $1,000 per guest – Ends Feb 28
- The Best value in River Cruising.- add up all the extras found elsewhere and our value is incomparable. Our per day costs are lower than any other
- Private car home pick up service – Your journey begins and ends at your door.
- Round trip air fare from Toronto. Air gateways available across Canada
- Services of professional Journey Managers in addition to your local guides and ship staff
- Truly all inclusive – The fare you see includes everything.
The Da Vinci – Our two dec River boat offers huge advantages over larger, taller three deck boats.
- Our Sun Deck is never closed. The Da Vinci glides under all bridges.
- 360° views, all day, every day. You experience all the scenery, not half.
- High water won’t turn your cruise into a coach tour.
- Low water rarely interrupts your experience
- Our unique 360° experience – Only with Jerry Van Dyke!
- Only 90 guests on a 113 guest ship. Divine!
- 100% non smoking, including the Sun Deck and entryways
- 15 night cruise aboard the Da Vinci
- Longer journeys so you rarely cruise at night. Do you go to Europe to see it, or sleep through it?
- Enjoy a leisurely combination of beautiful cruising and enchanting shore visits each day.
- All Shore excursions – intimate discoveries
- Overnight in lovely villages each evening.
- All commentary in English
- No formal nights
- Bottled water in your cabin daily
- All gratuities to ship’s staff, local guides, coach drivers, porters, Journey Managers, attraction guides.
- All admissions while on tour
- Welcome reception and farewell dinner
- Our famous little surprises!
- Fares in Canadian funds
- All taxes, (even the HST and VAT) port charges
- World class European cuisine in an intimate, open seating dining room
- Wines of the region, beer, soft drinks and juices with dinner
- All meals daily while on board and while on shore excursion
- Meals while on excursions as mentioned in itinerary
- 24 hour cappuccino, hot chocolate, coffee, tea and ice machine
- Coffee and tea service morning and afternoon in the lounge
Experience, Learn and Discover on intimate excursions
Guided tours or visits in Vienna, Dürnstein, Grein, Benedictine Abbey in Melk, Passau, Regensburg, Nürnberg, Bamberg, Würzburg, Karlstadt, Wertheim, Rüdesheim, Cologne, Arnhem and Amsterdam and more! • Entrance fees and locals guide tours of, Schönbrunn Palace in Vienna, Danube Shipping Museum & the Stadt Theatre in Grein, the Bishop’s Residenz in Würzburg, Siegfried’s Mechanical Musical Instrument Museum in Rüdesheim • Ample free time in all ports of call
Meals – All, including day tours on land, except lunch last day at airport