WATERWAYS OF THE NETHERLANDS AND BELGIUM
Celebrating 30 years on the European Waterways
April 13 – April 28, 2018
With so many beautiful waterways and an endless list of highlights. the Netherlands and Belgium continue to impress. Intimate in size, these two countries offer serene experiences and grand adventures.
Our 16 day journey provides the perfect amount of time to experience areas of the country seldom visited by many locals and discover the vast highlights of their urban centres.
Why do we encourage you to reserve now?
Save $1,000 per guest – reserve by Dec 1 to qualify.How does it work?
YOUR 16-DAY JOURNEY
Save $1,000 per guest – reserve by
Dec 31 to qualify.
- The Best value in River Cruising.- add up all the extras found elsewhere and our value is incomparable. Our per day costs are lower than any other
- Private car home pick up service – Your journey begins and ends at your door.
- Round trip air fare from Toronto. Air gateways available across Canada
- Services of professional Journey Managers in addition to your local guides and ship staff
- Truly all inclusive – The fare you see includes everything.
The Da Vinci – Our two dec River boat offers huge advantages over larger, taller three deck boats.
- Our Sun Deck is never closed. The Da Vinci glides under all bridges.
- 360° views, all day, every day. You experience all the scenery, not half.
- High water won’t turn your cruise into a coach tour.
- Low water rarely interrupts your experience
- Our unique 360° experience – Only with Jerry Van Dyke!
- Only 90 guests on a 113 guest ship. Divine!
- 100% non smoking, including the Sun Deck and entryways
- Longer journeys so you rarely cruise at night. Do you go to Europe to see it, or sleep through it?
- Enjoy a leisurely combination of beautiful cruising and enchanting shore visits each day.
- All Shore excursions – intimate discoveries
- Overnight in lovely villages each evening.
- All commentary in English
- No formal nights
- Bottled water in your cabin daily
- All gratuities to ship’s staff, local guides, coach drivers, porters, Journey Managers, attraction guides.
- All admissions while on tour
- Welcome reception and farewell dinner
- Our famous little surprises!
- Fares in Canadian funds
- All taxes, (even the HST and VAT) port charges
- World class European cuisine in an intimate, open seating dining room
- Wines of the region, beer, soft drinks and juices with dinner
- All meals daily while on board and while on shore excursion
- Meals while on excursions as mentioned in itinerary
- 24 hour cappuccino, hot chocolate, coffee, tea and ice machine
- Coffee and tea service morning and afternoon in the lounge
Experience, Learn and Discover on intimate excursions
Local guided walking tours in: Antwerp, Brussels, Bruges, Middelburg, Alkmaar and Horn • Guided canal tours in: Bruges, Amsterdam, Hoorn, Giethoorn • Heleen’s famous casual evening strolls in; Willemstad, Antwerp, Veere, Gouda, Schoonhoven, Urk and Doesburg • All entrance fees during included excursions Plus many surprises to celebrate our 30th Anniversary on the European Waterways!
Meals – All, including day tours on land, except lunch last day at airport