- Mr. and Mrs. PriorBasel to Amsterdam, 2013
This was our first trip to Europe and our first organized tour, so we were quite apprehensive. Christine in the office answered our questions and concerns with good humour and efficiently arranged everything. Your brochure and road shows promise a lot - it was hard to believe these expectations were met and surpassed. It was a wonderful journey, and I can’t imagine changing anything. Your tour directors were first rate – Denis is a real professional, John had a great sense of humour, and I especially enjoyed Helene and her encyclopedic knowledge of history.
- Mrs. Hansen & Mr. DacostaPrague, Vienna, Amsterdam, 2013
Just wanted to say a heartfelt thanks to you and all the team for a superb holiday. The attention to detail from beginning to end, freeing us from making arrangements both small and large, made for a relaxed vacation.
- Mr. and Mrs. GinnSouthern Africa & Rovos Rail, 2014
Now that we are safely home we re-live our “dream that came true”. It was well planned and thoughtful as we 80 year olds were so well taken care of by Glee. Southern Africa was magnificent in every way – one highlight was the day in the townships where we were all one. The Rovos Rail was an experience, perhaps too much food and wine, but gives rattle and roll a new meaning. And so, from Jill’s early guidance to Jeremy’s welcome home, we thank you.
- Marie-Sylvestre BelangerYukon Quest, 2013
You folks are probably the best tours / sponsors that I work with, and it really feels like a visit from family when you come up.
- Incidentally, a frequent comment Joan and I heard from our travel mates on this trip was “Jerry Does It Right”! One would have to be proud to be part of an organization like yours.Mr. and Mrs. John GroomsNorwegian Coastal Voyage 2014
- Mrs. Vogel & Mrs. HopkinsWaterways of the Netherlands and Belgium
Now that we are back home, my daughter and I are reflecting on a wonderful and meaningful experience that included the 100th Anniversary of the Great War along with the Waterways of the Netherlands and Belgium. Neither of us had ever been to Europe before so this was an interesting experience and a fantastic holiday as only Jerry Van Dyke and his staff could provide. Jeremy and all the guides were superb so that is why we will continue to promote “Journeys by Jerry Van Dyke” and hope to travel with you in the future. Also, thank you Christie for all the help you gave us in preparing for this holiday.