EARLY RESERVATION BONUS – Reserve Early and Save 5%*. Ends August 31, 2018.
Limited to 28 guests. Reserve today!
Discover, Learn & Experience on private tours and shore excursions
- Lisbon – city tour and coach museum
- Estoril - land of Royal exiles
- Sintra – one of Europes prettiest towns
- Madeira’s Flower Festival
- Monte and the Flower Market
- The Colourful Flower Festival Parade
- Panoramic Madeira, coastlines, mountains and fishing villages
- Porto - UNESCO World Heritage City tour
- Province of Minho tour, Barcelos & Viana do Castelo
- Santiago de Compostela UNESCO World
- UNESCO’s Guimarães and the Sacred Way
- Braga – oldest Cathedral and Bom Jesus
- Wooden Balconies of Amarante
- Lamego - Sanctuary of Our Lady and its staircase of 686 beautifully decorated stairs
- Dinner at local wine Quinta
- Figueira de Castelo Rodrigo - 12th Parish of Portugal
- Salamanca – UNESCO World Heritage site and one of Spain’s most beautiful cities with Flamenco performance with lunch
- Mateus Palace and Gardens
- Quinta da Aveleda tour with lunch
- Onboard Lectures and culinary demonstrations
Necessities - Know your total journey cost, before you leave home!
- All taxes incl GST, PST, HST, VAT
- Private car home pick up & return service
- All Gratuities on all included items; all ships
staff, Jerry Van Dyke Journey Managers, local sightseeing guides, coach drivers, porters, attraction guides, waiters
- Entrance fees during sightseeing
- All Port and service charges
- Services of a professional Journey Manager throughout the journey
- Services of local or National guides in each city
- Deluxe overnight carry-on bag or backpack
- Porterage for one piece of baggage
- Full pre-trip information and assistance
- All sightseeing as listed
- Wine/beer/soft drinks included with meals onboard Spirit of Chartwell
- Toronto to Lisbon / Lisbon to Funchal / Funchal to Porto / Porto to Toronto
- Guests from all over Canada join us on our unique journeys. Contact our office for additional air gateways
- PortoBay Liberdade, Lisbon, 2 nights
Located in the heart of Lisbon, PortoBay Liberdade is a 5-star hotel that has features of a resort in an urban setting. This boutique hotel offers an indoor swimming pool and free WiFi in all areas. Designed by the architect Frederico Valsassina, PortoBay Liberdade preserved the original early 20th century façade creating an environment that evokes details from the past and the contemporary. Each room includes a seating area, a desk, a minibar, a flat-screen cable TV and a private bathroom with free Rituals toiletries. A pillow menu is available for guests’ comfort.
- Quintinha de São João, Madeira, 4 nights
The Quintinha de São João is one of the old, and still existing, examples of Quintas typical to Madeira. Surrounded by subtropical gardens, this refined hotel with an annex is perfectly integrated in the environment of the old residences of Madeira. This 42-room boutique hotel is the perfect getaway boasting peaceful views. It also includes outdoor and indoor pools, a gym and spa with a hot tub, steam room and sauna, and a glass-enclosed restaurant that serves international dishes.
- Hotel Infante Sagres, Porto, 1 night
Infante Sagres is Porto’s leading boutique hotel, a true icon of sophisticated design and intimate atmosphere located in the city’s historical district. It lies only meters away from City Hall, the UNESCO World Heritage area and the art district. Situated in a 1950’s building that perfectly blends a Neo-Baroque atmosphere with an extraordinary contemporary style décor, Infante Sagres is truly a one of a kind landmark hotel where guests experience peerless personal service and the intimacy of a private residence.
- Hotel Monumento San Francisco, Santiago de
Compostela, 2 nights
Set in an 18th-century former convent, Hotel Monumento San Francisco is a warm hotel, located in the historic heart of Santiago de Compostela just steps from the Cathedral. The stunning building, which was declared an Asset of Cultural Interest (BIC) by UNESCO, perfectly combines original architectural elements with modern materials and forms, giving rise to a unique hotel in the city that combines functionality, design and history. This luxury hotel offers all the necessary facilities and comfort to enjoy a pleasant stay including city, garden or fountain views, as well as an indoor pool and whirlpool tub.
- Spirit of Chartwell River Boat, 7 nights
The Spirit of Chartwell was chosen, out of hundreds of applicants, by the British Royal Family to be the Royal barge during the celebrations of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II's Diamond Jubilee. The ship's rich interiors, reminiscent of the fabled Orient Express, and it's unique and distinctive design, testify to why it was selected for this highest occasion.
With 14 double cabins and one royal suite, the Spirit of Chartwell feels more like a private club, where guests can enjoy one another’s company in a relaxed and luxurious atmosphere. Every detail of the ship was thought of to enhance this elegant and comfortable setting, where guests can both feel at home, as well as in a royal social club.
Aboard the Spirit of Chartwell, passengers enjoy friendly and professional service provided by a well-trained staff that will cater to guests' every need. A cruise on the Spirit of Chartwell represents a higher level regarding river cruises. Here guests can enjoy a luxurious and personalized service with the certainty that all requirements of space and comfort are guaranteed.
CANADIAN DOLLARS PER GUEST
- TWIN: $13,999
- SINGLE: On Request
State Cabin - Main Deck – 129 sq. feet
These outward facing, luxury cabins, have rich hardwood finishes, twin or double beds, individually controlled air conditioning and heating, HD satellite television, trouser press, en suite facilities featuring a power shower a safety deposit box, double wardrobe, writing desk and hair dryer.
Luxury Royal Suite – Saloon Deck – 194 sq. feet
The spacious luxury suite features rich hardwood finishes, complete with double bed, comfortable seating area, individually controlled air conditioning and heating, HD satellite television, trouser press and en suite facilities, featuring a power shower. Other amenities include a safety deposit box, double wardrobe, writing desk and hair dryer.
ALL FARES ARE FOR DEPARTURE FROM TORONTO. OTHER AIR GATEWAYS AVAILABLE.
These journey fares include the current known fuel surcharges. Additional charges may apply at final payment date. All fares are for departure from Toronto. Other air gateways available.
*Early Reservation Bonus ends August 31, 2018
- Save 5% off the cost of your journey
- Pay full journey fare, less 5% within 7 days of reserving to qualify
- or Save 2%
- Reserve at any time
- Pay your deposit within 7 days of reserving
- Pay final balance on final payment date
- You are entered in a draw to win $1,000 cash
- Your reservation is processed earlier and any benefits in departure times, flights, etc. are provided to you first.
Offers cannot be combined. All payments must be made by cheque, cash or bank payment to qualify. No discounts on credit card payments.
Peace of Mind travel always involves the proper insurance coverage. We strongly recommend you have insurance coverage in place to proect you in the event of an unexpected incident. Cancellation / Interruption Emergency Medical Seniors Emergency Medical Annual Medical Plan All Inclusive Annual Plan Baggage and Personal affects Contact our office and speak with our friendly insurance experts.
Custom flight itineraries
Do you want something different than our included air program? We are happy to help design a custom itinerary, just for you.
Pre Post overnights in Toronto
We have a special agreement with our Toronto Airport hotel that includes 2 weeks of parking.