Before you travel
- All taxes, port and service charges
- Complete information and assistance before your journey
- Branded overnight carry-on bag or backpack
- Private car pick-up service or overnight at the Toronto Airport Hilton (or a credit instead of those services)
During your Journey
- 24/7 professional Journey Manager services
- Services of local guides
- All gratuities
- Porterage for one piece of baggage
- Most meals as listed
- All sightseeing and entrance fees as listed
- Guided city tours: Düsseldorf, Cologne, Trier, Heidelberg & Strasbourg
- Visit quaint towns and explore the picturesque Black Forest
- Taste authentic wines as you discover the Mosel and Alsace regions
- Journey through the magnificent Swiss Alps by cog railway
- Enjoy plenty of free time in all the towns & cities visited
- 14 nights aboard the privately chartered MS Crucevita
- Round-trip airfare from Toronto with Air Canada
- Air gateways available across Canada
EXTEND YOUR STAY WITH OUR SWISS GLACIER EXPRESS JOURNEY
Discover Switzerland and Italy, and venture across mountain passes, through incredible valleys and across mountain-fed lakes. Experience true Swiss culture as we embrace the legends and myths of ancient mountain tales in intimate settings.
CONTACT US FOR 2020 CRUISES
CANADIAN DOLLARS PER GUEST
- TWIN: $9,995
- SINGLE: $15,995
- TWIN: $10,695
- SINGLE: $17,395
Interested in extending your stay with our Swiss Glacier Express Journey? Please contact us for our Fare.
EARLY RESERVATION BONUS
Reserve your journey before February 28, 2019
AND SAVE UP TO 5%
ERB: SAVE 5%
Reserve one of our journeys prior to the early reservation date and pay 95% of the published fare at the time of your reservation by cheque or electronic bank transfer and we will deduct the remaining 5% off your journey’s fare.
ERB flex: SAVE 2%
Reserve one of our journeys prior to the early reservation date and pay 98% of the published fare at the time of your reservation by Visa, Mastercard or American Express and we will deduct the remaining 2% off your journey’s fare.
Should you not take advantage of the Early Reservation Bonus and decide to pay by cheque or electronic bank transfer at time of final payment, we will deduct $200 off your journey’s fare.
Please note: A deposit cheque and a post-dated final payment cheque are not considered payment in full. Final payment date is 120 days (or more, depending on the journey) prior to departure. This offer cannot be combined with any other offer, unless noted otherwise.
All fares are for departure from Toronto. Other gateways available. These journey fares include the current known fuel surcharges. Additional charges may apply at final payment date.
TWIN CABIN WITH NEW FRENCH BALCONIES
Peace of Mind travel always involves the proper insurance coverage. We strongly recommend you have insurance coverage in place to protect you in the event of an unexpected incident. Here is a list of the plans we offer:
- Cancellation / Interruption
- Emergency Medical
- Seniors Emergency Medical
- Annual Medical Plan
- All Inclusive Annual Plan
- Baggage and Personal effects
Contact our office and speak with our friendly insurance experts.
Custom flight itineraries
Do you want something different than our included air program? We are happy to help design a custom itinerary, just for you.
Pre Post overnights in Toronto
We have a special agreement with our Toronto Airport hotel that includes 2 weeks of parking.