Our Signature inclusions
Before your Journey
- All taxes, ports and service charges
- Full pre trip information and assistance
- Deluxe overnight carry-on bag or backpack
During your Journey
- All meals included
- Private car home pick up
- or a credit
- or an overnight at the Toronto Airport Hilton
- 24/7 professional Journey Manager services
- Services of local guides
- All gratuities
- All port and service charges
- Porterage for one piece of baggage
- All sightseeing and entrance fees as listed
- 8 private shore excursions
- City tours of New Orleans & Memphis,
- Visit of Rosedown & Frogmore Plantations
- Snap shots of the unique creatures that live in the Louisiana swamplands
- Listen to gospels songs on a cotton plantation
- Explore freely with the Hop-On-Hop-Off Coaches
- 3 nights in outstanding hotels
- 7 nights aboard the American Duchess
- As the first all-suite paddlewheeler in the US, the luxury riverboat offers guests large accommodations, vaulted ceilings, fine dining options, beautiful decks for strolling, and luxury amenities.
- Round trip air fare from Toronto with Air Canada
- Air gateways available across Canada
JOURNEY FARE PER GUEST IN CANADIAN DOLLARS
- QUEEN/TWIN: $8,410
- SINGLE: On Request
Other Cabins Options & Supplements per guest
- QUEEN/TWIN: + $2,700
- SINGLE: On Request
American Duchess Hop-On Hop-Off River Coaches Included on all American Queen Steamboat Company voyages, these signature shore excursions are your ticket to experience great river cities with selected admissions, narrated tours, and a dedicated fleet of Hop-On Hop-Off River Coaches.
These Hop-On Hop-Off tours are the best way to experience the freedom of choosing your own path in these great cities; you may visit each attraction on the map with a red star, show your boat ID, and your admission is covered. For those attractions not included, you will find discount and reduced admission coupons on your city map. River coaches typically stop every 15 to 20 minutes.
ALL FARES ARE FOR DEPARTURE FROM TORONTO. OTHER AIR GATEWAYS AVAILABLE.
These journey fares include the current known fuel surcharges. Additional charges may apply at final payment date.
Peace of Mind travel always involves the proper insurance coverage. We strongly recommend you have insurance coverage in place to proect you in the event of an unexpected incident. Cancellation / Interruption Emergency Medical Seniors Emergency Medical Annual Medical Plan All Inclusive Annual Plan Baggage and Personal affects Contact our office and speak with our friendly insurance experts.
Custom flight itineraries
Do you want something different than our included air program? We are happy to help design a custom itinerary, just for you.
Pre Post overnights in Toronto
We have a special agreement with our Toronto Airport hotel that includes 2 weeks of parking.