LIMITED SPACES AVAILABLE – 30 GUESTS ONLY!
Before you travel
- All taxes, port and service charges
- Complete information and assistance before your journey
- Branded overnight carry-on bag or backpack
- Private car pick-up service or overnight at the Toronto Airport Hilton (or a credit instead of those services)
During your Journey
- 24/7 professional Journey Manager services
- Services of local guides
- All gratuities
- Porterage for one piece of baggage
- Most meals as listed
- All sightseeing and entrance fees as listed
- Delight in spectacular scenery & experience ultimate luxury aboard the world-famous Rovos Rail
- Witness majestic wildlife including the Big Five on amazing 4x4 game safaris & river cruises
- Take the "Flight of the Angels," a helicopter journey over Victoria Falls with unforgettable views
- Experience the Stellenbosch region with a wine estate tour & tasting
- Explore a traditional Ndebele village & enjoy a colourful cultural show
- 3 nights aboard the Rovos Rail
- 12 nights in outstanding hotels & lodges:
- 4 nights in Cape Town
- 1 night in White River
- 2 nights in Moditlo Private Game Reserve
- 2 nights in Johannesburg
- 3 nights in Victoria Falls
- Round-trip airfare from Toronto with KLM
- Air gateways available across Canada
- Regional flights with South African Airways
CANADIAN DOLLARS PER GUEST
- TWIN: $18,250
- SINGLE: On Request
ENJOY $200 OFF YOUR JOURNEY FARE
Pay by cheque or electronic bank transfer at time of final payment, we will deduct $200 off your journey’s fare.
Please note: A deposit cheque and a post-dated final payment cheque are not considered payment in full. Final payment date is 120 days (or more, depending on the journey) prior to departure. This offer cannot be combined with any other offer, unless noted otherwise.
All fares are for departure from Toronto. Other air gateways available.These journey fares include the current known fuel surcharges. Additional charges may apply at final payment date.
Peace of Mind travel always involves the proper insurance coverage. We strongly recommend you have insurance coverage in place to protect you in the event of an unexpected incident. Here is a list of the plans we offer:
- Cancellation / Interruption
- Emergency Medical
- Seniors Emergency Medical
- Annual Medical Plan
- All Inclusive Annual Plan
- Baggage and Personal effects
Contact our office and speak with our friendly insurance experts.
Custom flight itineraries
Do you want something different than our included air program? We are happy to help design a custom itinerary, just for you.
Pre Post overnights in Toronto
We have a special agreement with our Toronto Airport hotel that includes 2 weeks of parking.